With this feature you can easily save/send the selected slides of your PowerPoint presentation.
How to Save/Send Selected Slides #
- Right click on the slides you want to save, send, or copy to clipboard
- Choose the option you need
- Save slides: Save the slides locally
- Send slides: Creates a mail in Outlook and attaches the selected slides to it
- Copy to clipboard: Stores the selected slides in your clipboard so you can easily paste them where you need them, e.g. an already drafted mail
- Enter a filename. By default it will use the current filename + information about selected slides + timestamp