The presentaid Clever Cluster offers you a One-Click-Experience to align your shapes in a table like format. Additionally, it offers an extended context menu to easily maintain such layouts.
Enable/Disable the Clever Cluster context menu #
To enable or disable the clever cluster context menu, you have to click on the button Show context Menu
Note: The Clever Cluster context menu needs to be enabled to define and adjust the Clever Cluster
Define a Clever Cluster #
- Select the shapes that you want to arrange and click on the button that will show in the bottom right corner of your selection
- The shapes are now aligned and your Clever Cluster is defined
- Adjust the horizontal and vertical space with the arrows in the ribbon until the layout fits your needs
Add/Remove/Merge Columns and Rows #
- Select a shape in your Clever CLuster to show the context menu
- Amend the Clever Cluster, e.g. add a Column on the right side of your selected shape
Note: When holding “Ctrl” and clicking a Clever Cluster button the size of the Clever Cluster (width and height) will be preserved.